Allianz Car InsuranceGet a Quote in 2 mins
You've done your research into car prices and found the fairest price for the car you want, so now's the perfect time to get your car insurance sorted. Whether you're looking for third party car insurance or want the peace of mind of comprehensive cover, Allianz offers both along with the option to vary your excess to save on your premium.
Allianz is the winner of the Large General Insurance Company of the Year G 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 so you can be sure with car insurance from Allianz you're putting your vehicle in safe and reliable hands, whatever road you choose.
Cover for your car and damage to other people's property
- Cover for accidental damage to your car if you are at fault.
- Cover for accidental damage to other people's property (including vehicles) which is partly or fully your fault.
- Damage to your car if you are not at fault in an accident and the other vehicle is uninsured.
- Guarantee on authorised repairs.
A variety of options
Policy options to get the cover you need.
- Protect your maximum No Claim Bonus for one at fault claim.
- Save on your premium by restricting your policy to drivers who are 25 years of age or over.
- Rental car for up to 21 days following an accident.
- Up to $3,000 cover for stolen work tools or stock.
- Removal of the basic excess for windscreen and window glass damage.
Third Party Cover.
Cover for accidental damage to other people's property.
- Up to $20 million cover for damage to other people's property (including vehicles).
- Up to $5,000 for accidental damage to your car if you are not at fault in an accident and the other vehicle is uninsured.
Third Party Property Damage, Fire & Theft.
Up to $5,000 for loss or damage caused to your car by fire or theft.
- Reasonable towing costs after fire or theft.
Why choose Allianz for your car insurance?
- Fast. Our online system is fuss-free and open 24/7, so you can sign up and manage your cover whenever it suits you.
- Easy. Allianz customers have access to a quick and easy claims process.
- Affordable. Our covers come at reasonable prices without compromising service.
Check out some of Allianz's most popular articles to help you prepare to purchase your car:
Buying a second hand car from a private seller
This guide has been written to equip you with useful information before you purchase your next used car from a private sale.Read full article
Cars for large families
There are limited choices of cars for families with four or more children. We look at the complexities of making the right choice for your family.Read full article
Glossary: Common car and car insurance jargon explained
To help you understand both the insurance and repair process better we have prepared a concise glossary of some common terms.Click here for more information
Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFS Licence No. 234708